I have to tell you how touched I am to be nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Annmarie @ The Fit Foodie Mama & Erica @ Erica Finds. It is so touching, as I myself am inspired by these 2 ladies! Thank you, it truly means so much to me!
Here are the guidelines:
Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
List the rules and display the award.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 other blogs you enjoy, then comment on their posts to let them know that you have nominated them.
Here we go….
Seven random facts about me:
1. I’m 46 years old & started wearing bifocals & reading glasses with my contacts this year! I have terrible eyes ( started wearing glasses when I was 8yrs old) & I sleep with a watch so I know what time it is when I wake, as I can’t get out of bed without glasses.
2. I was never ever exercised regularly until I was 30. When we had to run the mile in school, I would walk, as I couldn’t run an entire mile. I used to roller blade a lot, but that was my only exercise that I ever found to be fun. I certainly could never do aerobics (classes) when it was popular because I’m so uncoordinated!
3. I have lived in 3 different states: Illinois, Indiana, North Carolina.
4. When I lived in North Carolina I had a second job (the first was a teacher) as a gate agent at the airport. Loved working at the airport so I could get flight benefits & go places for the day for dinner or overnight to a new city. Had a blast!
5. I like to talk about drinking a lot, but rarely follow through. If I have a bad day, I often say, “I need a drink”. However, I typically don’t. Not sure why I say it. Maybe just saying it is cathartic, weird?!?
6. I love the sound of the beach, I love the looks of the beach, I love the feeling of relaxation from being at the beach, but I despise sand! I can’t stand the mess, as it always stays with you & so hard to get out of your house.
7. If I could choose anywhere to live, I’d live in a warm climate on a farm somewhere with loads of animals & a huge organic garden (with my family of course).
Now onto my nominations:
These are blogs that I follow and are always filled with encouragement, motivation, helpful fitness tips and fun recipes! Hop on over and check them out!
2. Day with KT
8. Stuft Mama
11. Road Runner Girl
13. Miss Zippy
14. 3 Cheap Runners
15. The Blender Girl
As for my nominated blogger friends, play along for fun but no worries if you don’t have the time!
Thanks so much for the inspiration!!!!