I was comtemplating entering this contest or not. I am a lover of celery. And, I got the email a couple of times, so I thought, why not?!
I just submitted it on July 30, as I like to wait to the last minute to do things.
Here’s my recipe. It seriously is easy, tasty & “clean”. If you try, please let me know what you think.
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 dates (pitted)
- 2 T natural peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 T chia seeds
- 1 t cinnamon
- 4 celery stalks cut in half
- Put banana, dates, chia & cinnamon in food processor or blender until combined.
- Spoon mixture into celery stalks.
- ENJOY your clean, tasty treat!
- *You can certainly add chocolate chips to the top if you like.