I’ve gotta tell you I’ve been reading a lot about the Runner’s World Festival & it sounds like a blast! So much fun meeting other great bloggers, runners & Bart Yasso! Can’t beat that! Have you been reading about it anywhere?
Well, yesterday, I told you that I would post the recipe for the great soup that I made over the weekend & here it is:
- 8 C vegetarian stock
- 1 T olive oil
- 9 garlic cloves
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1 bunch kale chopped
- 4 celery stalks chopped
- 2 carrots chopped
- 1 16 oz. can cannellini beans
- 1 32 oz. can diced tomatioes
- 1 T cumin
- ½ t cayenne powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Saute onion, celary, carrots, cumin with olive oil for 10 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients, cover & simmer for 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt & pepper (if necessary).
- Serve & enjoy!