Well, I am all prepped & ready to go for another Clean 30! I really need it this time. I’ve let go of everything with Stone’s bar mitzvah & Passover. Such a mess! I did however keep my movement in tact. Actually, for the last 10 days (I’ve been off work for the past week & 1/2), I’ve had well over 10,000 on my steps with my JawboneUP. That is something that makes me happy because prior to the 10 days, I was ALL out of whack. As much as I crave & thrive from structure, it’s so easy to deviate! At least, that’s how it works for me!
So, today is day 1 of The 30 Clean. Are any of you joining me? I’m psyched b/c there’s now a v-clean (vegan & vegetarian) board for the 1st time & that’s where I’ll be for the next 30 days!
Anyway, of course I do best when I prepare & plan. So, I did just that last night!
Pictured above are foods for the next couple of days. The “pie” looking dish is going to be breakfast for many days. It’s a sweet potato crust vegetable quiche!
- 1 large sweet potato shredded
- 2 T coconut oil
- ½ yellow onion diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 2 C mushrooms diced
- 8 eggs
- 1 C parsley
- ½ t salt
- ½ t pepper
- ½ t crushed red pepper
- Pre-heat oven 350
- Heat coconut oil in pan
- Add sweet potato & sautee for 7 mins
- Spray pie dish with cooking spray & put sweet potato in pie dish
- Bake sweet potato for 15 mins
- Sautee onion, pepper, mushrooms for 10 mins
- Mix eggs & sautee'd vegetables with parsley & seasonings in bowl
- Pour into pie dish & bake for 30 mins.